Program 3 What's New with OSHA and Infection Prevention?
Mary Govoni CDA, RDH, MBA 2 CEUs/Clinical
Audience Code: D, H, A, O Reference: OSHA
Is every member of the office team 100 percent clear on what's required and expected right now, this year in terms of safety and compliance? In just a few hours, every team member can minimize confusion or doubt about the latest regulations or requirements regarding:
- CDC guidelines and OSHA standards
- Safety and infection prevention training
- Instrument sterilization protocols
- Infection prevention protocols including product selection
- OSHA-required documentation and record keeping
Patients need to know that they can expect safe dental care. Because each year brings new issues and requirements, it is essential for dental teams to stay up to date with employee and patient safety training.
ATTENDEE LECTURE HANDOUT
- Identify key compliance issues for infection prevention and hazard communication in the dental practice
- Receive and discuss compliance checklist as well as practical tips to meet the requirements
- Learn how to implement effective compliance strategies
- Evaluate required documentation for OSHA compliance