Program #2 Dental Assistants: Become a SuperSTAR on Your Team
Mary Govoni, CDA, RDH, MBA
Audience Code: A, O 3 CEUs/Clinical Lecture
Calling all Dental Assistants! Come join Mary in this high-energy interactive presentation to include technology demonstrations to explore the many ways that dental assistants can enhance the productivity and success of a dental practice, while simultaneously increasing your personal and professional satisfaction and engagement. Mary will provide a dynamic and motivational session, offering empowerment skills, leadership strategies, and communication techniques that will transform the ordinary to the extraordinary. It is time for dental assistants to feel their value and take pride in their contributions to excellence in patient care and the success of the dental practice.
SEE HANDOUT PAGE for ATTENDEE LECTURE MATERIAL (available in September)
- Discover the important distinction between success and significance
- Identify strategies for increasing self-esteem and job satisfaction
- Learn how to implement work practices that enhance the dental assistant’s value to the dental team
- Enhance communication skills and leadership for greater effectiveness as a team member
- Define and embrace the qualities of a STAR team member: Self-confidence, Tech savvy, A+ attitude and relentless in the pursuit of Super STARdom!