The VSDS offers comprehensive content and world class speakers to Vermont. You don't have to travel far to receive new concepts in dentistry.
Here is a list of 2019 VSDS Events:
- Monday, February 4th – Spotlight on Opioid Education
- Wednesday, February 20th – VSDS State House Day
- Friday, April 12th – Dr. Denis P. Lynch – What’s the “Skinny” on Mucocutaneous Diseases & “Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
- Thursday & Friday – September 19-20th – Vermont Dental Conference
- Friday, December 6th – Dr. Robert A. Lowe – “Creative Treatment Planning in Restorative Dentistry: Ortho/Perio/Restorative Considerations”
SEE CONTINUING EDUCATION PAGE FOR A FULL LISTING OF CE EVENTS.