The VSDS offers comprehensive content and world class speakers to Vermont. You don't have to travel far to receive new concepts in dentistry.
Here is a list of 2019 & 2020 VSDS Events:
- Friday, December 6, 2019– Dr. Robert A. Lowe – “Creative Treatment Planning in Restorative Dentistry: Ortho/Perio/Restorative Considerations”
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - State House Day in Montpelier
- Friday, April 3, 2020 - Dr. Marc Geissberger - Oral Cavity Under Acid Attack & Quarterbacking Difficult Restorative Cases in Tumultuous Financial Times
- Thursday & Friday - September 17-18, 2020 - Vermont Dental Conference
- Friday, December 4, 2020 - Dr. Jamison Spencer - From Anatomy to ZZZ's: Picking the Right Piece of Plastic for Your Patients
SEE CONTINUING EDUCATION PAGE FOR A FULL LISTING OF CE EVENTS. The Vermont Dental Conference information has it's own page.
Future Event Dates - Mark Your Calendar!
Single Day CE Program Dates:
Apr. 9, 2021, (Friday) - Dr. Hal Crossley - Controlled Substance Education Training/Opioids.
Location: To be determined. More information forthcoming in the near future.
Vermont Dental Conference:
Sept. 17 - 18, 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
Sept. 23 - 24, 2021 (Thursday & Friday)
Sept. 15 - 16, 2022 (Thursday & Friday)
Radiology for Dental Assistants:
November Registration Form
- A SkillTech course is being held at the Center For Technology- Essex, Lecture Session Saturday, November 9, 2019, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (lunch is on your own). Preclinical Session, Thursday, November 14 from 3-7 p.m. Clinical Test Out Session, Saturday, November 16th (Choice of times).For further information see the Registration Process or call SkillTech at (802) 879-5559.
- Additional information on CT-E dental assisting and Radiology course see their website.
For any CDA or RDH wishing to attend the EFDA training program in 2020, the application deadline is Monday, December 2nd. See application form below. Classroom Dates: June 22 - July 31, 2020.
2020 EFDA PROGRAM REGISTRATION FORM