Program 13 Indirect Restorative Solution - A Strategic Guideline from Preparation to Final Seat
Dr. Sam Simos 3 CEUs/Clinical
Audience Code: D, H, A
Sponsored in part by VOCO America
The stakes are high when it comes to your proficiency in creating indirect restorations. Your lab partners will evaluate your skill based on the impressions you deliver to them. Your patients on the other hand, will judge you on their entire experience throughout the process and then finally on the function and longevity of the restoration you deliver.
This dynamic program will walk you through the entire indirect restorative process and present you with systems, techniques and materials that ensures successful, long-term and predictable indirect restorations your patients will love you for, for years to come.
- Learn how to organize your indirect procedures to increase efficiency and ensure a predictable successful result every time
- Know the difference between cementing and bonding and what luting agents to use for different clinical situations
- Understand how to seat your case predictably in 15 minutes or less, with minor to no adjustments
- Learn how to master the master impression and take command of your case
- Learn the secret to tissue management, and why you need to pay attention
- Know why the correct lab partner is critical for your success and peace of mind